Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of Ardagh Glass Limited t/a Origo Glass. This website is managed by Ardagh Glass Limited t/a Origo Glass, a subsidiary of Ardagh Group S.A. These terms and conditions apply to Ardagh Glass Limited t/a Origo Glass, on behalf of Ardagh Group SA and all of its affiliates and subsidiaries (together “Ardagh”).
Ardagh Glass Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 567801 with a registered office at Headlands Lane, Knottingley, West Yorkshire, WF11 0HP, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is [GB698369654] and our trading name is Origo Glass.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
The terms 'us', ‘or 'we' refers to the owner of the website consisting of Ardagh Glass Limited t/a Origo Glass, on behalf of Ardagh Group SA, and all of its affiliates and subsidiaries. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. It does not constitute an offer, canvassing, nor professional advice and guidance. In particular, this information does not constitute a representation concerning the provision of any services. You should take professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of this website.
- Subject to the terms of any Contract you enter into with us, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude any liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. The material displayed on the website is provided “as is” and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, information and materials available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Subject to any rights you may have under a Contract, access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users who have registered with us.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, logos, trademark, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Subject to any rights you may have under a Contract, use of this website is permitted solely on the basis that, to the extent permitted by law and excluding liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, Ardagh will not be liable for any loss or damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of or inability to use this website and/or use of or reliance on any content (including content containing inaccuracies or errors) displayed on our site.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any such user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time at our sole discretion or, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or by using the website in a way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. You must not use the website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. Furthermore, unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Ardagh’s prior written consent.
- These terms and conditions are in the English language. If these terms and conditions are translated into any language other than English, the English language text shall prevail in the event of a conflict or difference between the English version and the translated version.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and any dispute or claim in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1977 635330.