Please check that your delivery is in good condition before accepting it. Any products visibly damaged during transit should not be accepted. In the case of damaged goods in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including a description of the damage and photographic evidence where practicable. We will then contact you as soon as possible.
If items are defective:
- Please notify us of any defect and your rejection of the goods within seven days of delivery or in respect of any defect which is not apparent from a reasonable incoming goods inspection, promptly following discovery but in any event not later than three months following delivery.
- Please email email@example.com and we will be in contact to provide information on where to have the goods returned.
- Your complaint will be dealt with once the product(s) are received and a refund equal to the value of the products (up to 100% of the transaction value) and P&P will be provided at our discretion.
- Should Origo Glass require you to scrap items, we will provide you with a refund or replacement of products. We will no longer be subject to any liability over these products if they are not scrapped as requested.
- For any other reason, should our product(s) not be to your satisfaction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to accommodate your requirements.